Well, this past weekend flew by! Saturday we took a day trip to Savannah to spend time with my sister and her family, who are there visiting. We walked around the busy downtown area and tried to stay sane while caring for our little ones. This week I am going to try to keep a mostly clear calendar for Charlie and me, just so we can catch our breath a little - sometimes I feel like he needs a couple days of not being in and out of his car seat.
Here are some fun links for you to browse if you need to sit back and catch your breath a bit, too.
3. Twelve Blow-Dry Tips.
4. Homemade Jello That Is Good For Your Skin!
5. Signs You Aren't Drinking Enough Water.
6. This Is Sure to Make You Laugh Hysterically.
7. How To Never Regret a Clothing Purchase.
8. Baking These Soon! - I love lemon poppy everything but somehow have never baked anything with that combination.