Have you ever been part way through your day and felt like you could really use some refreshing, kinda like a hygiene pick-me-up? As a not-so-new mother it can still be difficult to find time to shower and it was especially hard when Charlie was only a month or two old. These are a few things that help me feel clean and fresh at any time of day, whether I've managed to shower yet or not. Even just doing a couple of these can make a big difference in how you feel.
1. Brush your teeth!
2. Reapply deodorant (or baking soda, if you are a hippie like me).
3. Rinse your feet off if you've been walking around your house barefoot.
4. Drink a glass of water! Hydration is definitely rejuvenating.
5. Spray on a citrusy scent made from essential oils - it's fresh and uplifting.
6. Use a bit of dry shampoo on your hair, I like this kind.
7. Place a warm washcloth on your face for a minute - if you only do one of these, make it this one.
8. Use a facial mist, like Caudalie Beauty Elixir. A bit pricey, but so very nice.
What little routines do you have that you find to be refreshing? Would love to hear!